The Youth Baseball program provides General Liability and Accident Medical coverage for youth baseball teams and leagues, including T-Ball.
All coverage is provided on an admitted basis by "A" rated carriers.
Click here for information on the Directors & Officers Liability Insurance Program
ELIGIBLE YOUTH SPORTS
COVERAGE IS PROVIDED FOR
- Tournament participation
- Official team or league functions
- Abuse and Molestation (background check requirement applies)
COVERAGE IS NOT PROVIDED FOR
- Field ownership
- Maintenance of playing fields
- Hosted tournaments
OPTIONAL COVERAGES AVAILABLE
- Non-Owned and Hired Automobile
General Liability Limits
- $1,000,000 Occurrence
- $5,000,000 General Aggregate (applies per team)
- $5,000,000 Products-Completed Operations Aggregate
- $1,000,000 Personal and Advertising Injury
- $1,000,000 Damage to Premises Rented to You
- $5,000 Medical Payments
General Liability Notable Exclusions & Endorsements
- Asbestos Exclusion
- Lead Exclusion
- Fungi/Bacteria Exclusion
- Fireworks Exclusion
- Additional Insured - Certificate Holders
- Aggregate Limit per Club
- Participant Legal Liability Coverage Form
- Earned Premium Endorsement - premium fully earned at end of playing season
- Instructors, Coaches and Sports Officials - Broadened Coverage
- Abuse or Molestation Coverage Form (with background check requirement)
- Limitation of Coverage to Designated Premises or Project (games, practices, tournaments, tryouts, fundraisers, and official team or league functions)
- Exclusion - Designated Ongoing Operations (field ownership and/or maintenance of playing fields; hosted tournaments)
- Excess Accident Medical limit of $100,000 is automatically provided.
- Coverage in GA, MD, NY, OK, and OR is provided on a primary basis.
- A $500 deductible applies per covered person per occurrence.
- $10,000 of Accidental Death & Dismemberment coverage is included.